Use mobile phone to scan and download APP
1. In TodayList, display the extracted IP information within 24 hours:
- If it shows true+online, the IP is available;
- If it is displayed as false+online, it means that the IP has been withdrawn for more than 6 hours and needs to be withdrawn again (that is, consume 1 balance);
- If it is displayed as true+offline, it means that the IP is not online, and the IP is currently unavailable;
2. Open TodayList, you can choose some conditions to sort IPs in ascending or descending order.
3. Select an IP, right-click the mouse, and you can choose: connect program proxy/forward port to proxy/add to favorite list.
4. Click the star to collect the IP, and click the star again to cancel the collection.
5. Click the icon to delete.
6. Click here to view the detailed information after forwarding the port to the proxy.
7. Click here to refresh today's 24-hour list.
8. Click here to perform batch operations.
(1) Step 1, manually check the IP you want to delete. Step 2, click Delete.
(2) Click here to delete expired (unavailable) IP.